AMACCAO Concrete Factory 1 – AMACCAO COMPANY SYSTEM urgently needs to recruit 01 tax accountant.
1. Working location:
System Office – 4th floor, Vuon Dao mixed-use building, lane 689 Lac Long Quan, Tay Ho, Hanoi; Time Monday to Saturday
6,000,000 – 8,000,000 VND/month;
– Graduated from University with major in accounting from economic universities (National Economics University, Finance University, Commerce University, Foreign Trade University, etc.)
– Firmly grasp the circulars, decrees, tax and financial policies of the State.
– Experience in tax accounting from 1.5 years or more (preferably having worked in manufacturing companies)
– Priority is given to candidates who have undergone tax settlement protection with tax authorities.
4. Job Description:
– Making sales invoices and accounting into the software
– Gather and check the legality of invoices and vouchers (contracts, invoices) purchased and sold; propose solutions to deal with unreasonable and legal contracts and agreements; recording relevant accounting books with lawful and reasonable contracts and policies;
– Summarize, check, record production costs, calculate product costs;
– Check and compare to ensure the correct data match between the operating parts, between the total number and the details;
– Check and compare to ensure the correct matching of receivables and payables;
– Periodically make VAT declarations; Provisional CIT return. PIT declaration, Invoice usage report, …;
– Periodically prepare financial statements, CIT reports, PIT finalization reports, …;
– Store and manage tax documents and reports
– Directly work with tax authorities when required
– Regularly update tax and insurance policies to propose and warn the KTT, the Board of Directors
5. Contact information:
Contact person Ms. Hong Nhung – Recruitment and training specialist – Administration Department
Contact address: Human Resources Department – Ward, TCHC – 4th Floor, Vuon Dao Mixed Building, 689 Lac Long Quan – Tay Ho – Hanoi
Phone: 046 328 2770/ Ms Loan 0169 392 9839
APPLICATION DURATION: March 31, 2017